About Turftenders: The Best in Raleigh Lawn Care & Landscaping
Turftenders was founded in 1981 and bought by its current owner, Steve Hill, in 1996. Our landscaping company is based in North Raleigh and serves the Triangle and Lake Gaston areas, providing comprehensive landscape maintenance and design/build installation.
Since 1981, our award-winning landscaping company has specialized in landscape maintenance, design, and construction. Whatever your landscaping dreams may be, Turftenders can integrate your needs with the natural character of your site to provide you with truly unique and pleasant outdoor surroundings.
The Owner & Employees of Turftenders
Steve is a self-proclaimed “businessman who got into landscaping; not a landscaper who got into business.” This business focus has helped build a firm that attracts the best in Raleigh landscaping and has the resources to handle everything from small residential jobs to the largest commercial landscaping contracts.
Each Turftenders team member is fully-licensed and trained to provide landscaping and lawn care services, with years of experience in the industry. Steve believes in doing right by our customers and expects each employee to uphold an equal commitment to outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
Our Raleigh Outdoor Living Showroom & Landscape Design Center
See for yourself how great a residential or commercial landscape designed, installed and maintained by Turftenders looks — visit our Raleigh outdoor showroom! At our showroom, our clients can get ideas for their own landscape project and view our wide selection of:
- Landscaping materials
- Outdoor living designs & structures
- Established landscaping plants
- Types of grass & lawn sod
- Landscape/outdoor lighting
- Water features, ponds & fountains
- & more!
Our outdoor showroom allows us to help clients who may not have a clear vision of what they want. The client will be able to view and experience a variety of options firsthand, and we can then make note of what they like and are looking for. This helps to provide communication that is clear, so we can give the client a landscape design and end product that will meet and exceed their expectations.
Turftenders: Proud Members of the Raleigh-Research Triangle Community
At Turftenders, we are proud to be a part of the Raleigh, NC community. We consider it an honor to get to work with such great people and companies as we provide landscaping services throughout the Research Triangle.
Turftenders has sponsored several events to help give back to the community, including:
- Renewal and Remembrance: PLANET member volunteers dedicate manpower and equipment to enhance the beauty of Arlington National Cemetery. During this day of service, hundreds of landscape professionals mulch, prune, install new plant material, and aerate the more than 200 acres of grounds that make up Arlington National Cemetery.
- GreenCare for Troops: Green industry professionals help military families by providing free lawn and landscape services while a family member is deployed. Each mowing season, Turftenders devotes a crew’s day each week to service as many families as possible.
- North Carolina FFA Association
Check out the Turftenders news to see what our company has been up to recently in the Raleigh-Durham community. We are proud to serve residential and commercial clients in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Knightdale, Youngsville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Lake Gaston and beyond.