Why Choose Turftenders for Raleigh-Durham Landscaping & Lawn Care
We know that our customers have more choices than ever — and that’s why Turftenders continually works hard to remain a clear standout among Raleigh landscaping and lawn care companies! We do this by providing:
- Outstanding customer service before, during & after each project
- Full range of landscape design, build & maintenance services
- Landscaping services by industry-certified and -trained contractors
- Experience derived from 30 years in the Raleigh landscaping business
- An outdoor showroom & landscape design center with examples of our work
Outstanding Customer Service & Support
We go the extra mile to make our clients happy and produce satisfactory results. Our clients have a single contact within Turftenders, their account manager, so they will always reach a person who is familiar with their project and its details. Turftenders’ employees treat each job as if it were their own yard or company. Every landscaping or lawn care crew is led by an on-site foreman, who will supervise the team and work to ensure it is of the highest quality.
Turftenders puts our customers first to provide superior customer service — before, during and after a landscaping project. From the moment you contact us to the final walk-through, we listen carefully to your needs and desires, responding immediately to resolve any hiccups that may arise.
Certification for a Complete Range of Landscape & Lawn Services
Turftenders can provide every landscape service for a commercial property, from design and installation to ongoing turf maintenance. Our landscaping company is a one-stop source for all your Raleigh commercial landscape needs.
We are qualified to provide a number of award-winning landscaping services in Raleigh, NC:
- North Carolina Registered Landscape Contractor #1239
- North Carolina Licensed Irrigation Contractor #197
- North Carolina Pesticide License #28650 & 11851
- North Carolina Nursery & Landscape Association (NCNLA) Certified Plant Professional
- Interlocking Concrete Pavers Institute (ICPI) Certified Paver Installer
- Professional Landcare Network (PLANET) Certified Landscape Professional
- PLANET Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) Inspector
- Authorized Belgard Paver Contractor
- Authorized Keystone Retaining Walls Contractor
- Authorized Hunter Irrigation Contractor
- Authorized Vista & Nightscaping Landscape Lighting Contractors
Our superior customer service, complete range of certified landscape services, and outdoor living showroom combine to make us a great choice for Raleigh landscaping design, build and maintenance. Contact Turftenders to get started with Raleigh’s award-winning landscape contractors!
We are proud to serve commercial clients in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Knightdale, Youngsville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Lake Gaston and beyond.